Sunday, August 2, 2009

Travel Tips

I have a good friend from Charleston that I met on my study abroad to Italy. She is this super cool writer/editor chick. She is an editor for the Charlotte version of Skirt! Magazine.

As long as I have known Aleigh, she has been picking up freelance gigs, and her latest is blogging for a site called Beautorium. Her latest entry is all about how to "Travel Pretty". As someone who automatically feels like death after a 2 hour plane ride in the middle of the day, these are tips I will have to keep in mind on my trip to Italy. 'Cause while I am excited about this upcoming adventure, I hate flying for that long.

So how do you keep yourself amused on planes? I get nervous so I generally try to take a Tylenol PM or something, but in the event that I can't fall asleep, or I have a layover, I have to do a music/book/games on my ipod combo. Since I am trying to perfect the art of traveling light, I am not taking the laptop, and instead will spend all that space on books, since I'm a fast reader.

No comments: